Ondine is an audio player with two possible front ends:
- GTK+ graphical user interface
- Terminal user interface
The latter has restricted capabilities. There is no support for libraries (you can only play files and folders given in arguments).
- Gapless playback
- Splitting of a file into virtual tracks, if a cue sheet is available
- There is deliberately no tag edition feature, to avoid the risk of modifying files by accident.
- The presentation is album oriented: global information (artist, album, and date) is not repeated for each track, but displayed in a header instead.
- Besides alphabetical order, libraries content can be displayed in chronological order of albums and artists (based on the date of their albums). This is the default behaviour.
released on 19 September 2013
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv3orlater||Cmarie||31 January 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Support (help and bug report)||http://ondine.tuxfamily.org/?tab=support|
|Git repository browsing||VCS Repository Webview||http://git.tuxfamily.org/ondine/ondine.git|
|Download (all versions and release notes)||Download||http://ondine.tuxfamily.org/?tab=download|
|Required to build||Mutagen|
|Required to build||Gstreamer|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 19 September 2013.