Toolkit for creating and manipulating PDF documents
Etymon PJ/PJX is a developer toolkit for parsing, modifying, and creating PDF documents. The main part of the toolkit is a Java class library that provides software developers with an object representation of a PDF document that can read, parse, modify, or extract data from exisiting PDF files, as well as creating new ones. PDF is normally used in the final stage of document preparation, but it is also useful in the following situations:
- Use an existing document as a starting point for PDF generation
- Extract information about documents for a catalog
- Stamp a header or other text onto pages of a document
- Combine pages from various sources into a single document
- Overlay text onto a form based on user input
- Extract graphical elements from a document
28 October 2017
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.