Realtime regex text extractor and aggregator
Realtime regex-extraction and aggregation into common formats such as histograms, bar graphs, numerical summaries, tables, and more! Passes regex groups through simple expressions to aggregate or format the output data.
- Multiple summary formats including: filter (like grep), histogram, and numerical analysis
- File glob expansions (eg /var/log/* or /var/log/*/*.log) and -R
- Optional gzip decompression (with -z)
- Following -f or re-open following -F (use --poll to poll)
- Ignoring lines that match an expression
- Aggregating and realtime summary (Don't have to wait for all data to be scanned)
- Multi-threaded reading, parsing, and aggregation
- Color-coded outputs (optionally)
- Pipe support (stdin for reading, stdout will disable color)
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:zix99/rare.git
28 May 2021
Leaders and contributors
|Chris LaPointe (Zix99)||Developer|
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracker||Bug Tracking||https://github.com/zix99/rare/issues|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.