Difference between revisions of "Reftex"
|Line 67:||Line 67:|
Revision as of 12:48, 16 November 2018
Emacs minor mode for doing labels, references and citations in LaTeX
- A table of contents provides easy access to any part of a document.
- Labels are created semi-automatically.
- Definition context of labels is provided when creating a reference.
- Citations are simplified with efficient database lookup.
- Text phrases can be collected in a file, for later global indexing.
- The index preview buffer helps to check and edit index entries.
3 July 2020
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|gnu-system-discuss Info Page||Mailing List||https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnu-system-discuss/|
|bug-auctex Info Page||Mailing List||https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-auctex/|
|auctex-devel Info Page||Mailing List||https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/auctex-devel/|
|auctex Info Page||Mailing List||https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/auctex/|
|Required to use||GNU Emacs|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.