Thank you for helping to improve the Free Software Directory!
This page has not completed review yet.
This bug report will now wait until an administrator reviews it and chooses whether to make the requested changes. If you would like to become an admin, then visit the directory mailing list and introduce yourself.
This is a request to change an existing page. Admins may edit the page.
Admins, when you are done making fixes specified by this bug, please click the "edit with form" tab (on this page), then fill out the Review finished? checkbox and save. This helps to keep bug reports organized.
|Page filed from||Freecell Solver|
here are some updates regarding the entry about Freecell Solver:
1. The Freecell Solver homepage is now
2. Its latest version is 3.10.0 whose URL changed to:
3. "ANSI C library" should be "library written in C" because it does not perfectly abide to the original ANSI C standard (and I am considering restricting the supported compilers to GCC, clang, ICC and other compilers which support C99 and other GCC extensions).
4. You may wish to link to the online documentation page on the web-site:
5. My (= Shlomi Fish’s) E-mail address is now firstname.lastname@example.org and I can also be reached using my personal web-site - http://www.shlomifish.org/ and by other means: http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/
6. The resources and communication should be changed to:
|Review license||The license listed for this project is not in urgent need of review by an administrator.|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.