Thank you for helping to improve the Free Software Directory!
This page has not completed review yet.
This bug report will now wait until an administrator reviews it and chooses whether to make the requested changes. If you would like to become an admin, then visit the directory mailing list and introduce yourself.
This is a request to change an existing page. Admins may edit the page.
Admins, when you are done making fixes specified by this bug, please click the "edit with form" tab (on this page), then fill out the Review finished? checkbox and save. This helps to keep bug reports organized.
|Page filed from||Roundup|
|Subject||Bring Roundup page up to date|
|Report||The page of information for roundup is out of date. I would suggest
1) Change the main URL for Roundup to http://roundup-tracker.org
2) Change the (direct) download link to http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/r/roundup/roundup-1.4.19.tar.gz. Better still would be to link to the Downloads page at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/roundup
3) Change the documentation paragraph to: "Roundup maintains a set of documents at http://roundup-tracker.org/docs.html. In particular a guide for users is at http://roundup-tracker.org/docs/user_guide.html, and a guide for developers is at http://roundup-tracker.org/docs/customizing.html
4) On the details page change the URI for "VCS Repository Webview" to http://svn.roundup-tracker.org/viewvc/roundup/
5) Change the license from "X11" to "MIT, with portions subject to the Zope Public License", see http://svn.roundup-tracker.org/viewvc/roundup/roundup/trunk/COPYING.txt
|Review license||The license listed for this project is not in urgent need of review by an administrator.|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.