a Content Management System (CMS) to manage and maintain the website of a primary school.
- 'Site@School' s now 'Website@School'
Site@School is a Content Management System (CMS) to manage and maintain the website of a primary school. Site@school main features are:
- Manage your schools website without technical knowledge.
- Edit the webpages with a Word processor like editor.
- Pupils and teachers can have personal pages on the website. Teachers can check pupil pages before publication.
- Project pages to let pupils collaborate on pages.
- An intrAnet for teachers (not accessible by the public).
- Comprehensive manual with over 300 screenshots.
- Many additional modules, designed with the school and education in mind. Some examples: email, guestbook, chat, newsletter, etcetera. See Available Modules
- Create your own site layout with templates; see downloadable example(s).
released on 29 June 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||23 February 2009|
Leaders and contributors
|Site@School Development Team||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://siteatschool.org/?section=5&page=101|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 15 January 2017.