- This is a candidate for deletion: The links to the software are broken. I emailed the maintainer, and they said to go ahead and delete it since they abandoned it years ago. Sashenka is a framework for building IRC clients and bots. Sashenka contains a J2EE Servlet Container for running IRCServlets, along with the necessary utilities and accessories to write bots following the J2EE Servlet model. Another aspect of Sashenka is the IRC framework which implementors may very easily incorporate into IRC clients or other bot engines of their own design.
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No links to page. Email to maintainer broken. Is link to homepage on archive.org. No links to page. Poppy-one (talk) 14:16, 28 July 2018 (EDT) 'savIRC' is a GUI IRC client for GNU/Linux and Windows. It supports multiple server connections, SOCKS5 (also for DCC), CTCP, DCC, passive DCC, ignore and notify lists, Unicode, mIRC colors, MDI dedicated windows, logs, customizable popups, pre-defined events, scripting in Tcl/Tk, captions for URL nicks, and channel names.
- SecureChatAnywhere is a lightweight program written in Java with the purpose of making it easy to encrypt and decrypt any kind of text messages using AES-128/CBC symmetric encryption. The graphical user interface (GUI) is designed as a convenient "copy & paste tool" for computers to manage encryption and decryption stand-alone, in other words without relying on any kind of external communication.
- Services for IRC Networks
- Services for IRC Networks (or just Services for short) provides for definitive nickname and channel ownership, automatic channel mode setting, memo (short message) storage and retrieval, and greater IRC operator control over the network.
- Simple IRC Client
- sic is an extremly fast, small and simple irc client. It reads commands from standard input and prints all server output to standard output. It multiplexes also all channel traffic into one output, that you don't have to switch different channel buffers, that's actually a feature.
- Simple instant messaging
- sim (simple instant messaging) is an IRC client specialized for use with bitlbee. It is based on sic (http://suckless.org). It reads commands from standard input and prints all server output to standard output. It also multiplexes all channel traffic into one output, so you don't have to switch to different channel buffers. sim must be customized by editing its source code to insert the correct username, server, password, and identification information.
- Smart TCL
- Smart TCL is a complete TCL script for eggdrop bots 1.6.x. Its features include op, botnet, bnc, mass-commands, user-protector, anti-spam, anti-clone, repeat-kicker, extra-bitch, onjoin, topic-locker, limit, split-detect, split-protect, upgrade, shell-commands, auto-add (bots), remote-sends, anti-idle, and more.
- Srain is an graphical IRC client utilising the GTK library. It presents messages in a 'speech-bubble' format which may be familiar to users of other recent messaging applications. Srain has features including sending desktop notifications over DBus, showing images inline when they are linked to in messages, and facilitating easy forwarding of messages to other users or channels.
- TalkSoup is an IRC client for OS X and any platform supported by GNUstep. It is highly configurable and extensible with a fully-featured plugin system already in place. It has all the features one would expect from a graphical IRC client.
- ToolBot is an IRC bot designed to provide various services on channels. ToolBot does not intend to compete with the various infobots or channel protection bots, but rather is targeting the needs that small, dedicated, and private IRC channels have. These needs include various logging and messaging.
- Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Tor works with many of your existing applications, including web browsers, instant messaging clients, remote login, and other applications based on the TCP protocol.
This package is the full featured
torwhich is needed for running relays, bridges or directory authorities. If you just want to access the Tor network or to setup an onion service you may install
- Triggerbot is an IRC bot made to ease the life of users suffering from trauma triggers by automatically managing the channel rules and filtering messages containing words known to be dangerous for said person. It allows people to specify triggers (from a pre-set list of triggers) and their sensitivity for this. Triggerbot will then check the triggers of all users in the current channel to create a set of rules exactly as strict and loose as it should be, updating it as users join, leave or update their triggers.
- Tuxaator is a simple IRC bot that can be used to keep a database of various keywords and/or definitions related to an IRC channel. Contents of the database can be added to, modified, or searched by giving it commands on the channel or in private. Its small, fast, and its interface can easily be translated into other languages.
- vy is a modal minimalistic editor written in Python. vy is built on top of Tkinter graphical toolkit, allowing vy to have a high level powerful Python programming interface for plugins.
- Wap-IRC is a gateway for *nix systems. Using it you don't even need a Java enabled mobile phone. It is server based software, so you will need a *nix os enabled machine with a real IP address. You can chat on IRC using your mobile wap browser.
- WeeChat (Wee Enhanced Environment for Chat) is a command-line chat client (mostly IRC). Everything can be done with a keyboard. It is customizable and extensible with scripts.
- X-Chat is a fully-featured graphical IRC client using the GTK toolkit. Optionally it can be compiled to use GNOME and Perl scripting.
- XDCC-Fetch, is a tool for searching, collecting and downloading XDCC announcements within IRC channels. Its features include:
* Simple, no-nonsense user interface * Search-on-typing * Pack filter * Multiple IRC servers * Resumable downloads * Download queues * Parallel downloads * Checksum comparison * Server + channel status stored, reconnect on startup * Download-finished popup
- ZNC is an advanced IRC bouncer that is left connected so an IRC client can disconnect/reconnect without losing the chat session. It comes with several default modules that help you configure and customize it at will.
- 'Zebot' is an IRC bot with a completely modular design, POE event driven architecture, multi channel and server support, dynamic internationalization support, and user- definable reactions and emotes along with basic IRC bot functionality including channel camping, rights distribution, user authentication, and a message system.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.