- Advanced Web Statistics is a free tool that generates advanced web server access statistics graphically. This web server log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It can analyze IIS 5.0+, Apache log files and some other web servers (log files with a personalized format are supported since version 3.0). It's the best statistics tool for web server with less than 200,000 visits a month. The program can measure visits, unique vistors, pages, domains/countries, OS busiest times, robot visits, search engine/keyword used, and HTTP errors. Statistics can be updated from a browser or your scheduler. The program also supports virtual servers.
- Active Spam Killer
- Active Spam Killer (ASK) confirms the sender's email address before actual delivery takes place. A "confirmation message" is automatically sent to all "unknown" users. Once the sender replies to that message (a simple reply will do), all future emails from that person are delivered immediately. You can also specify (regexp) addresses to be immediately accepted, rejected (with a nastygram) or ignored. The package also includes a utility to scan your old mailboxes and generate a list of emails to be accepted automatically.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- AdacURL is an Ada95 binding to the popular curl library for fetching files over various protocols such as HTTP, FTP, or TELNET.
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- Supports A, AAAA, ANY, CNAME, MX, NAPTR, NS, PTR, SOA, SRV, and TXT DNS queries.
- 'aircrack' is a set of tools for auditing wirelessnetworks. It consists of: airodump (an 802.11 packet capture program), aireplay (an 802.11 packet injection program), aircrack (static WEP and WPA-PSK cracking), and airdecap (decrypts WEP/WPA capture files).
- 'akregator' is a fast, lightweight, and intuitive feed reader program for KDE. It lets you browse quickly through hundreds of thousands of internet feeds quickly, efficiently, and in a familiar way. It is currently under an extended beta beta process, but is considered stable.
- Alf.io is a powerful tool for your events. Secure, fair, PCI-Compliant, reliable. With Alf.io you can: - sell / distribute tickets for your events - manage reservations, invoicing, and payments through backoffice - check in the attendees using the mobile app (Android/iOS), or - check in the attendees and print their badges on-site using the dedicated RaspberryPi-based station - let exhibitors collect leads by scanning attendees' badge, in a GDPR-Compliant way
- Alpine is a screen-oriented message-handling tool. In its default configuration, Alpine offers an intentionally limited set of functions geared toward the novice user, but it also has a large list of optional "power-user" and personal-preference features. alpinef is a variant of Alpine that uses function keys rather than mnemonic single-letter commands. Alpine uses the c-client messaging API to access local and remote mail folders. This library provides a variety of low-level message-handling functions, including drivers for a variety of different mail file formats, as well as routines to access remote mail and news servers, using IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) and NNTP (Network News Transport Protocol). Outgoing mail is usually posted directly via SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).
- Amaya is a complete web browsing and authoring environment that comes equipped with a WYSIWYG interface. It lets users both browse and author valid Web pages. It supports HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, XHTML Basic, XHTML 1.1, HTTP 1.1, MathML 2.0, many CSS 2 features, and SVG. It also includes a collaborative annotation application (RDF), and is fully internationalized.
- AmphetaDesk downloads syndication news and information and displays it on a fully customizable Web page.
- And-httpd is an HTTP server that maps URLs to files. In other words, in can take an incoming URL and map it to a file in a number of ways (for example, according to content type or language). It can also do authentication or IP based ACLs. It cannot do CGI or other kinds of code execution. It cannot even dynamically create directory listings (although it comes with external tools to do so automatically, and to create a "status page"). It currently has a $2000 "security guarantee" against remote attacks.
- AndStatus is a low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations. It supports multiple protocols, including GNU social (StatusNet, e.g. Quitter.se, LoadAverage, Vinilox, etc.), Twitter and Pump.io AndStatus can combine your accounts from all networks into one Timeline, and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline. For Android OS version 4.1 or more.
- Android- dg Alert Classic
- Completely revamps and improves SMS and MMS notifications for the Android phone. Fixed screen on preference to allow disabling. Improved reliability for clearing notifications.
- This is a non-official application to display the schedule of Latinoware events.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet. It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- 'apf' (active port forwarder) uses SSL for secure packet tunneling. It is meant for users without an external IP who want to make some services available on the Internet. afserver is placed on the machine with a publicly accessible address. afclient is then placed on the machine behind a firewall or masquerade, which makes the second machine visible to the Internet. You do not need root privileges to run afserver, nor does it use other processes. It uses 'zlib' to compress the transferred data.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.