- Gnotes 2
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No links to page. Homepage not on archive.org. Email to maintainer broken.Poppy-one (talk) 16:49, 28 July 2018 (EDT) GNotes, designed for use with the Gnome Panel, lets you put yellow sticky notes all over your desktop, similar to those plastered around the edges of your monitor. GNotes are environmentally friendly as well: they are constructed of 100% recycled pixels!
- Goats 2
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No links to page. Email to maintainer broken. Poppy-one (talk) 15:56, 31 July 2018 (EDT) Goats is a post-it note applet for the GNOME panel, similar to Knotes for KDE. You can create notes in bright colours, set alarms, and they're saved when you logout. It also has drag-and-drop and IP support.
- GNU Health is a program designed for hospitals, offering the following functionalities:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
- Hebcal outputs Jewish calendar data for one year. By default, its output is suitable for input to the *nix calendar program, but it can be used to generate websites as well.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- 'Kalendae' is a small program to convert dates between the modern western calendar (entered using a localized GUI) and the ancient Roman one expressed in Latin. Leap years are taken into account starting from 10 B.C.
- 'Kronophobia' is a complete event-based school calendaring system that supports recurrence, transportation assignments, alerts, parent/public registration, custom reports, event tracking, and e-mail notification.
- 'hdate' is a library for obtaining Hebrew dates, holy days, times of day, and torah reading sequences. It is based on 'hdate' program for the Hebrew calendar. It includes the hcal and hdate programs. 'hcal' prints a calendar with both common and Hebrew dates for the specified month, or the whole year if no month is specified. If no arguments are given, it prints the current month. 'hdate' translates the specified date to the Hebrew calendar. If no arguments are given, it uses today's date.
- Meeting Request Scheduling & Booking System
- MRSBS is a system for coordinating the scheduling of meetings. MRSBS allows a person to schedule a meeting with people who are not on the same (or any) calendaring system. The meeting host (or the host's delegate) prepares an invitation, specifying required and optional attendees, information about the meeting topic and duration, potential time slots, and potential locations. The invitation is sent to the invitees via email, the invitees reply via a web page with their availability. Once all replies have been received, MRSBS selects the best available time. Invitees are then notified with an RFC 2445 compliant iCalendar notification.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.