- Bibfilex is a bibliographic manager. It's useful for creating and managing archives of bibliographical items (books, articles, etc.) with possible attachments of any kind according to Biblatex structure and rules, but it can be used also with a word processor like Writer or Word. Bibfilex may create and manage files which are catalogs of many items – also thousands of them. A file of Bibfilex is a database of SQLite. In a Bibfilex file data are not stored according to Biblatex format, so it cannot be used as a bibliographic file in a Latex document. Anyway, Biblatex may export with a one-click functionality all or part of its content in Biblatex format file; this can be read directly with JabRef or used in a Latex document. At the same time, Bibfilex may import directly a JabRef database.
- BlueSpice extends MediaWiki and enhances it with useful features, in particular in the areas of quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. There are two editions available: BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro. BlueSpice free is a free of charge wiki version. BlueSpice pro is the business-critical solution with comprehensive functionalities and a subscription for support and software maintenance.
- A high-performance Web server for UNIX-like computers
- BOND (building object network databases) is a rapid application development tool which allows you to develop GUI front ends to PostgreSQL databases. It uses XML to define widget layout and how to obtain information from databases. This project is designed to simplify the process of developing database applications for GTK.
- 'bonddb' is an object orientated wrapper for PostgreSQL. It's a fast data abstraction layer C/C++ applications, to allow easy access to class objects. You can use existing PostgreSQL databases without any modification or additional tables needed in the backend. "bonddb' easily modifies rows in database fields without you having to construct sql statements or worry about refreshing existing datasets. It also lets you easily map your tables together in object to object relationships. Method calls aren't supported yet but they are being worked on.
- Burn 360
This is a candidate for deletion: Unclear licensing. The source files do not include any copyright information. The licence of the documentation on the website and included with the program is unclear. A copy of the GPLv2 is included with the program. Drw (talk) 09:20, 18 July 2018 (EDT)
This is a frontend to three programs - ffmpeg, vcdimager and cdrdao written in perl-gtk2.
It is designed to enable (as seperate processes)
Rip video tracks from VCD's
Encode from/to any format that ffmpeg supports (these are in a seperate file called opts)
Create a new VCD from MPEG's on hard drive.
- Business Integration Engine
- BIE is an free software integration system that makes it easy for organizations to exchange data with external trading partners regardless of their native applications. It is truly cross-platform since it written in Java.
- 'cbMySQL' is a PHP class for creating, modifying MySQL databases and tables. For backup issues, you can export CSV data directly with only one class method. The MySQL object is easier to handle than PHP's built in functions, and you need not install anything like PEAR.
- Check Postgres
- check_postgres is a script for monitoring various attributes of your database. It is designed to work with Nagios, MRTG, or in standalone scripts.
- ColdStore is a gigabyte-scale persistent object store which maps objects into a file (for persistence), can allocate objects in a minimal working-set of pages (for speed), permits library versions to change without a rebuild of the store, and permits application checkpoint/restart. Coldstore might be used to replace a database, cache highly structured objects, act as an OODB, make STL persistent, act as a Document Store for XML/SGML/HTML, create a MUD. Future projects include a virtual machine toolkit, ports of several languages, VW and byte-interpretive language workbench.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.