- ffproxy is a filtering HTTP proxy server that can filter by host, URL, and/or header. Custom header entries can be filtered and added. It can even drop its privileges and optionally chroot() to a directory. It supports logging to syslog() and using another auxiliary proxy server.
- Fnord httpd
- 'fnord' httpd is a small HTTP server (15k static binary). It is fast, and supports sendfile and connection keep-alive, virtual domains, content-ranges, and IPv6. It does transparent content negotiation for special cases (html - html.gz, or gif - png), and has directory index generation.
- 'ftpcluster' integrates a number of individual FTP servers into a single large server. You can think of it as a network disk array with FTP as the access protocol.
- GAdmin-ProFTPD is a GTK+ frontend for the ProFTPD standalone server. It gives admins access to virtual hosting and eight layers of security, including chrooted users and encrypted transfers on both the data and/or control channels.
- GUJ Chat
- GujChat is a chat server management system which can manage different chat servers, each one serving different rooms. A single GujChat installation is capable of serving diverse Webmasters with different templates, rooms and configurations. It is particularly useful for webmasters who are looking for a chat room or a chat server and service providers who offer chat servers to their clients. GujChat is completely multi-lingual and can be installed under any Servlet API 2.2 (or newer) compliant servlet container.
- GNOWSYS is an acronym for "Gnowledge Networking and Organizing SYStem." It is a web based object oriented database server with each object provided by an unique URL. GNOWSYS is a tool to construct and store persistently a Gnowledge Base (GB). The GB consists of the following three groups of constructor classes (system and temporal classes under development): PredicateGroup: relationType, relation, functionType, function Object Group: metaType, class, object (with provision to have classes and objects of declarative, procedural, encapsulated, temporal etc.) Structure Group: systemType, system, flowType, flow, processType, process GNOWSYS indexes data and metadata of objects in a catalogue for faster queries. Optionally, data can remain anywhere on the Internet (only the metadata stays in the database). Surrogates of procedures (classes, functions, and system calls) can also be installed in the database as special objects. These procedures execute as web services, so users can design applications without writing program in any programming language by specifying the semantics of a program and mapping the elements of the program to the surrogates of procedures is sufficient for GNOWSYS to test the application design.
- Gnu Hosting Helper
- This package provides tools to manage many of the aspects of a hosting environment.It also provides a client utility to reduce the need for staff to perform tasks that a client needs such as managing email accounts. GNU HH will support multiple servers from a single adminstration console and single client console. The system is completely dynamic tracking resource allocations across all managed servers. The system will operate on a single server or a completely distributed network of many machines.
- GoAccess is a real-time Apache web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal and provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual report on the fly.
- GProFTPD is a GNOME frontend for the ProFTPD standalone server.
- GQ is a GTK-based LDAP client that enables you to search and browse any LDAP V2- or V3-compliant server. You can also add, edit, and delete entries. Other features include a template builder, the ability to export a subtree or a whole server to LDIF, the ability to use any number of servers, and the ability to search based on a single argument or LDAP filter.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.