- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages. It's main website went down in mid-2015. As of 9/2016 it is only available via an archive.org copy of achievo.org and its GitHub page, and has publicly announced security vulnerabilities that have been declared won't fix due to being semi-abandoned from lack of time and maintainers.
- 'acmemail' is a multiuser IMAP/POP3 to Web gateway (or webmail program). It reads mail from a mail server and displays it using HTML on a web server. It has full support for MIME and mod_perl and is quite pretty.
- 'Active' creates a set of Web pages that lets Web surfers contribute to a shared calendar, groups listing, and multimedia news feed with discussion. It's designed to be easy to use, and easy to read the results. The program is under ongoing development as the backend for indymedia.org, and active.org.au.
- Active Calendar
- Advanced Stock Tracking System
- Advanced Stock Tracking System (AST) is a Web-based application for keeping track of stocks. It features a portfolio with dividend tracking, a worksheet to keep track of prospects, a stock comparison utility, and a search engine for the stock market based heavily on technical analysis.
- Aegis is a transaction-based software management system. It provides a framework within which developers work on changes independently, and coordinates integrating those changes back into the master source code. The program supports geographically distributed development. Aegis supports distributed and multiple repositories, change sets, multiple lines of development, multiple simultaneous active branches, and branching to any depth. It enforces a development process which requires that change sets "work" (they must build successfuly and optionally include and pass tests) before being integrated into the project baseline. It also ensures that code reviews have been performed. The program also supports long transactions, which allows appropriately created changes to be treated as if they were projects and therefore to have changes made to them. This allows a hierarchy of changes within changes, to any depth. Each project is a separate repository, with separately configurable policies.
- Affero's software project was created to facilitate funding for Free Software and Open Source projects and to facilitate more effective dialogue among groups. With Affero, those who receive support from Internet forums or mailing lists, or private discussions can now say "thanks" quickly and easily through ratings, comments and donations to the causes selected by the person who helped them. Affero combines a peer based reputation system with a commerce system. Individuals can rate other individuals and make payments on their behalf. Any person can rate another person's contribution. The system doesn't come bundled with any particular forum or community platform, so any independent community host can integrate the services and individuals can share reputation across various communities.
- This Webmin module facilitates Afick remote administration. It lets administrators to consult history and archives logs, change the Afick configuration, and run Afick.
- Agatha is a Web-based MP3 playing system that allows the home user or office group to stream music, create, manage, and share play lists, and control the playing of music on a remote system. It does not require a database and has full play-on-server support.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.