- 'vsftpd' is a secure and fast FTP server for *NIX-like systems that is used on many large and critical Internet sites. Despite its small size, it is surprisingly configurable.
- Weex automates the remote maintainance of a Web page or other FTP archive. It will synchronize a set of local files to a remote server by performing uploads and remote deletes as required.
- 'wmget' lets you run multiple downloads and monitor or control them from within a dockapp. This makes it easy to see their progress without keeping extra windows open. 'wmget' uses the libcurl library to support HTTP and FTP downloads. It will work with any window manager that supports dockapps.
- wxSFTP is a simple, easy to use and portable SFTP client. With simple we mean that the program will have only the main features needed. The structure consists of a two panel window, one for the local filesystem and another for the remote filesystem. To be easy to use we are developing a graphical client that will be HIG compliant. Portability is reached with language (python) and graphical library (wxpython).
- YAFC is quite a powerful FTP client. It is a console interface to the FTP protocol. Some of the features are recursive transfers, nohup transfers, colored ls, cached directory listings, autologin and bookmarks, powerful aliases and extensive tab completion. It also has support for Kerberos authentication.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.