- Stendhal false
- Stendhal is a multiplayer online adventure game with retro style graphics, hundreds of different creatures, items, NPCs and quests. It is written in Java by the Arianne Project, which was awarded project of the month March 2010 by SourceForge. Stendhal is a fun friendly and free multiplayer online adventure game. Start playing, get hooked... Get the source code, and add your own ideas... Stendhal has a huge and rich world. You can explore cities, forest, mountains, mines, plains, caves and dungeons. You could meet over 250 NPCs, many will give you tasks and quests for valuable experience, shiny gold, but mainly a warm fuzzy feeling. Your character will develop and grow and with each new level up become stronger and better. With the money you acquire you can buy new items and improve your armour and weapons, trade with friends, or look for what other players are giving away in the 'community chest'. If you just want to fight that helps too - the cities could get overrun by monsters without you! So what are you waiting for?! A whole new world awaits...
- Vallheru false
- Vallheru is a turn-based, fantasy MMORPG written in PHP and MySQL (but may work with many other databases) with Smarty Template Engine, ADOdb, and PHP Mailer. It is based on Gamers-Fusion 2.5 with many modifications in security, speed, and features. It is currently available only in Polish.
- Valyria Tear false
- If you like Old School Final Fantasy Style RPGs you will love this game. It as an excellent story and fun game play. Note, that this is a fork of Hero of Allacrost, (so it reuses some of the code and artwork from that game.)
- Warp Rogue 2 false
- Warp Rogue is a gothic science fantasy roguelike game. It features RPG-like game mechanics, recruitable NPCs, and a consistent theme.
- Wesnoth false
- Fantasy, turn based tactical strategy game, with several single player campaigns, and multiplayer games (both networked and local). Battle for control on a range of maps, using variety of units which have advantages and disadvantages against different types of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over from one scenario to the next campaign.
- Wograld false
- Wograld is a 2d 45 degree isometric multi-player online rpg. It is in development with many gameplay features not yet implemented. It is a fork of crossfire with mostly redone graphics and some gameplay changes to make it more fun and newbie friendly.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.