- leafget is a network files downloader and manager for gnome with libgtkmm.
- 'lftp' is a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface. Its multithreaded design lets you issue and execute multiple commands simultaneously or in the background. It also has mirroring capabilities and will reconnect and continue transfers if you get disconnected. Also, if you quit the program while transfers are still in progress, it will switch to nohup mode and finish the transfers in the background. Supported are FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols. BitTorrent protocol is also supported as 'torrent' command.
- 'Libopennet' lets developers open_net() files or URLs and get a file descriptor back that they can use to read data from. It supports HTTP (read-only) and FTP (read or write). It also comes with read_net() to do a forceful read(), and lseek_net() for calling lseek on the socket/file.
- 'moftpd' is a powerful FTP server supporting IPv6, virtual hosts, fine grained permissions, and much more
- 'net2ftp' is a Web-based FTP client, offering standard FTP client functionality using a browser. Users can also zip files, email them in attachments, and edit or view code with syntax highlighting in their browser. Configuration options include: restricting the access to one FTP server, banning IP addresses or FTP servers, setting a daily consumption limit, and 3 kinds of logging. The package works under PHP's Safe Mode, and is available in ten languages.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
- PageKite is a system for connecting your localhost servers to the public Internet, giving them names and making them globally accessible. It works on most common operating systems and it doesn't matter what kind of Internet connection you have. The PageKite back-end configures DNS for your server and establishes communication with our global pool of front-end relays. These relays have public IP addresses and are visible on the global Internet, which makes it possible for them to accept incoming requests on your server's behalf. These requests get forwarded (proxied) over the tunnel to your server, and any replies travel back the same way.
- stftp is a "simple" terminal FTP client, using ncurses. It aims to be more user friendly than other interactive terminal clients by presenting a fullscreen representation of the remote directory.
- tnftp is a port of the NetBSD FTP client, containing many advanced features, to other systems. tnftp was formerly known as lukemftp, it was renamed in February 2003. Some enhancements over the standard ftp program include: command-line editing within tnftp, command-line fetching of URLs including proxy support and authentication, configurable prompt, tab completion of remote directory and filenames, transfer progress bar, and more.
- An FTP server application for Django. Add FTP server capabilities to your Django project easily.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.