- ...verts waypoint data between dozens of file formats, including Magellan and Garmin serial, Mapsource, Mapsend, Streets & Trips, Delorme, National Geograph |Keywords=geography,map,gps,geocaching,directions,Magellan,Garmin serial,Mapsource,Mapsend,Streets & Trips,Delorme,National Geographics,endia2 KB (292 words) - 01:30, 23 October 2018
- ...rmin GPS receivers with a serial output should be usable, as well as other GPS receivers which support the NMEA protocol. |Keywords=map,gps,navigation,gpsdrive,Garmin,GPS receiver,NMEA2 KB (322 words) - 17:40, 15 February 2018
- |Short description=Is a graphical manager for GPS data. It works with Garmin, Lowrance, and Magellan receivers. .... It can also be used in command-line mode. It supports communication with Garmin, Lowrance, and Magellan receivers, and real-time support for any receiver u2 KB (213 words) - 18:35, 15 March 2017
- |Short description=QLandkarteGT plugins to access Garmin devices Garmin GPS devices, including GPSMap60CSx, GPSMap76, eTrexH,2 KB (322 words) - 14:41, 7 March 2018
- |Full description=This browser plugin is useful when you have a Garmin GPS device, a website for sharing fitness data, like connect.garmin.com. It5 KB (792 words) - 14:42, 7 March 2018
- |Short description=retrieve data from Garmin Forerunner/Edge GPS devices GPS devices from the Garmin Forerunner series (these are2 KB (250 words) - 14:41, 7 March 2018
- uploaded to a Garmin GPS device. * Converting an .osm file into a Garmin .img file * Combining1 KB (195 words) - 03:12, 22 February 2018
- |Short description=Generate Garmin maps from OpenStreetMap data loaded onto compatible Garmin GPS units.1 KB (181 words) - 03:11, 22 February 2018
- |Short description=GPS mapping (GeoTiff and vector) and GPSr management |Full description=This package provides a versatile tool for GPS maps in GeoTiff7 KB (925 words) - 04:30, 23 February 2018
- |Short description=GPS mapping (GeoTiff and vector) and GPSr management |Full description=This package provides a versatile tool for GPS maps in GeoTiff3 KB (479 words) - 01:40, 21 March 2018
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.