Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- Test + (Test notes.)
- Gnuzilla + (Why not recommend Firefox? As explained in … Why not recommend Firefox? As explained in our [https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html Free Software Definition], all four freedoms must be available on both a commercial and non-commercial basis. Mozilla's trademark policy serves to limit Freedom 2 to gratis distribution only, making the software nonfree.ibution only, making the software nonfree.)
- Dfu-util + (http://dfu-util.sourceforge.net/dfu-util.1.html https://lists.osmocom.org/mailman/listinfo/dfu-util http://dfu-util.sourceforge.net/build.html)
- GeoNature + (http://docs.geonature.fr/)
- OCRmyPDF + (http://ocrmypdf.readthedocs.io/)
- QPDF + (http://qpdf.sourceforge.net/files/qpdf-manual.html)
- Spek + (http://spek.cc/man-0.8.2.html)
- OpenPSTD + (http://www.openpstd.org/wiki/index.php/OpenPSTD)
- Vosk Server + (https://alphacephei.com/vosk/server)
- Argos Translate + (https://argos-translate.readthedocs.io/)
- Asdf-vm + (https://asdf-vm.github.io/asdf/)
- Blade + (https://bladelang.com/)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.