Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- Electron + ([https://github.com/electron/electron/blob/master/docs/development/build-instructions-linux.md GNU/Linux build instructions] (including steps to build libchromiumcontent locally, rather than using prebuilt binaries))
- Birdfont + (https://birdfont.org/doku/doku.php/tutorials https://birdfont.org/bugtracker/)
- Dust3D + (https://docs.dust3d.org/)
- FriendlyCaptcha + (https://docs.friendlycaptcha.com/)
- Go-colorable + (https://godoc.org/github.com/mattn/go-colorable)
- Go-crypto + (https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/crypto Thi … https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/crypto</br></br>This repository uses Gerrit for code changes. To learn how to submit changes to this repository, see https://golang.org/doc/contribute.html.</br></br>The main issue tracker for the crypto repository is located at https://github.com/golang/go/issues. Prefix your issue with "x/crypto:" in the subject line, so it is easy to find.n the subject line, so it is easy to find.)
- Sourcehut + (https://man.sr.ht/installation.md)
- NgIRCd + (https://ngircd.barton.de/documentation.php.en)
- Pagure + (https://pagure.io/docs/pagure/)
- Unified XUL Platform + (https://udn.realityripple.com/)
- Gnufi + (https://www.gnu.org/software/gnufi/manual/ … https://www.gnu.org/software/gnufi/manual/</br></br>----</br>[https://www.gnu.org/software/maintainer-tips.html Tips for new GNU maintainers]</br></br>'''Selection from the [https://shop.fsf.org/ FSF shop]'''</br></br>[https://shop.fsf.org/books/free-freedom-20-richard-stallman Free as in Freedom 2.0, by Richard Stallman]</br></br>----</br>----</br>'''[https://www.gnu.org/help/help.html Helping the GNU Project and the Free Software Movement]'''</br>----</br>----</br></br>If you have corrections to this entry or questions about it, please contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org</br>----e contact: mailto:email@example.com ----)
- Open HRMS Software + (https://www.openhrms.com/documentation/install-openhrms-on-ubuntu-18-04/)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.