Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- Fisoco + (Development state)
- Yate- Yet Another Telephony Engine + (Deveoper API guide available in HTML format from http://yate.null.ro/docs/)
- DnDD + (DnDD is a decision making Mysql client program used by people to discuss, decide and vote on serious matters.)
- Libgmail + (Documentation Download- http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=113492&package_id=179929&release_id=545287)
- Python rope + (Documentation [https://github.com/python-rope/rope/tree/master/docs included])
- Tinyportal + (Documentation and support available on the project site.)
- ROPE + (Documentation archived at https://archive.is/www.reidea.hu)
- Md-toc + (Documentation at: http://frnmst.github.io/md-toc)
- Automated-tasks + (Documentation at: https://frnmst.github.io/automated-tasks)
- Openbox + (Documentation available at http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Contents)
- Postfix + (Documentation available at http://www.postfix.org/documentation.html)
- Nix + (Documentation available at https://nixos.org/nix/manual/)
- Rdiff-backup + (Documentation available at https://rdiff-backup.net/docs/docs.html)
- POV-Ray + (Documentation available at: http://wiki.povray.org/)
- Mu + (Documentation available for mu and mu4e.
… Documentation available for mu and mu4e. === mu === * https://man.cx/mu * https://man.cx/mu-index(1) * https://man.cx/mu-find(1) * https://man.cx/mu-cfind(1) * https://man.cx/mu-mkdir(1) * https://man.cx/mu-view(1) * https://man.cx/mu-extract(1) * https://man.cx/mu-easy(1) * https://man.cx/mu-bookmarks(5) * https://man.cx/mu-query(7) === mu4e === Under the hood, mu4e is fully search-based, similar to programs like [[notmuch]] and [[sup]]. However, mu4e’s user-interface is quite different. mu4e’s mail handling (deleting, moving etc.) is inspired by [[Wanderlust]] (another Emacs-based e-mail client), [[mutt]] and the [[dired-mode|dired]] file-manager for [[emacs]]. '''mu4e''' keeps all the ‘state’ in your maildirs, so you can easily switch between clients, synchronize over IMAP, backup with [[rsync]] and so on. The [[Xapian]]-database that mu maintains is mererly a cache; if you delete it, you won’t lose any information. More information at https://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e/ ==== What mu4e does not do ==== There are a number of things that '''mu4e''' does not do, by design: * '''mu/mu4e''' do not get your e-mail messages from a mail server. Nor does it sync-back any changes. Those tasks are delegated to other tools, such as [[offlineimap]], [[isync]]/[[mbsync]] or [[fetchmail]]; As long as the messages end up in a maildir, mu4e and mu are happy to deal with them. * '''mu4e''' also does not implement sending of messages; instead, it depends on [https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/smtpmail/index.html#Top smtpmail], which is part of [[Emacs]]. In addition, mu4e piggybacks on [[Gnus]]’ message editor; See [https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/message/index.html#Top Message Manual]. Thus, many of the things an e-mail client traditionally needs to do, are delegated to other tools. This leaves mu4e to concentrate on what it does best: quickly finding the mails you are looking for, and handle them as efficiently as possible. More information at https://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e/https://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e/)
- Cf4ocl + (Documentation can be generated with Doxygen in HTML, Latex, PDF and man pages format. [http://www.fakenmc.com/cf4ocl/docs/latest/ Latest HTML documentation].)
- Rockstor + (Documentation for Rockstor is available at http://rockstor.com/docs/index.html)
- StepTalk + (Documentation for users and developers is available at http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Scripting)
- Synfig Studio + (Documentation for users, developers and writers on: http://wiki.synfig.org/Main_Page)
- GapMea + (Documentation http://gthom.btsinfogap.org/gapMea/gapMea.html is only in french. My english is too bad to write a good translation...)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.