Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- Pfcalc + (See the [http://pfcalc.sourceforge.net/ pr … See the [http://pfcalc.sourceforge.net/ project homepage], including the [http://pfcalc.sourceforge.net/user_guide.html user guide], [http://pfcalc.sourceforge.net/#sample-files sample files], and the [http://pfcalc.sourceforge.net/math.html math section] of the site.e.net/math.html math section] of the site.)
- Pac manager + (See the [http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pacmanager/ PAC Manager wiki] for documentation.)
- Ratpoison + (See the info manual for more information.)
- Postslate + (See the tutorial at https://github.com/newasptech/postslate/wiki/Quick-Tutorial)
- Unieject + (See the unieject man page.
It hasn't a co … See the unieject man page. It hasn't a complete syntax compatibility with either GNU/Linux's or FreeBSD's ejects as they have conflicts between them, but the main options are the same. It can fully replace FreeBSD's eject (in both atapi and atapicam mode), and already mime the main options of GNU/Linux's eject.ime the main options of GNU/Linux's eject.)
- Xmodmap + (See the xmodmap man page. [[Emacs]] users: see [http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XModMap EmacsWiki: X Mod Map])
- Lib-Ray Video Tools + (See website for rationale, specification and other details. Also see https://code.google.com/p/lib-ray-video-tools/wiki/LibRayVideoTools)
- Libreboot + (See: docs/index.html or http://libreboot.org/docs)
- Mensa + (See: https://github.com/dell-oss/Mensa/wiki)
- Peep + (Server documentation available in HTML format from http://peep.sourceforge.net/docs/peep-doc.html; Client documentation available in HTML format from http://peep.sourceforge.net/docs/peep-client.html)
- E2wm + (Short description available at: https://github.com/kiwanami/emacs-window-manager)
- Sinx + (Sinx is a free software designed to be ins … Sinx is a free software designed to be installed on the web server and follows the same principle the installation of the various CMS using php and mysql as programming language for data storage. Install sinx, therefore, entails the need for the user to have a minimum of knowledge base in this respect essential for the successful installation.essential for the successful installation.)
- Tomboy + (Some user documentation is included)
- Penalizedplaid + (Source can be found by unpacking the included JAR files.)
- Dmbcs-kraken-api + (Source contains texinfo, fully describing the installation and use of this facility. View at http://rdmp.org/dmbcs/kraken-api/documentation.)
- RVK Manager script for Blender + (Spanish documentation at https://web.archive.org/web/20100615215215/http://www.imathon.com/files/RVK_Manager.pdf)
- BIF + (Spanish user manual available in HTML format from http://www.lunix.com.ar/Contenido-Proyectos/BIF/doc/html/book1.html)
- Dungeon-mode + (Status
We are completing proofs of concep … Status We are completing proofs of concept to assemble a minimum play-testable version (i.e. a minimum learning product"). Interactive exploration of dungeon maps (implemented in dm-map.el and bound to C-uprimary/drive interface to Emacs while running.)
or via M-x dm-map-draw RET) is modestly stable while features such as WISIWYG map editing are beginning to take form (see dm-sketch.el or try M-x dm-sketch RET). Misc The name of the project is "dungeon". The name of the product (e.g. of the software) is "dungeon-mode" In code, variables and functions are prefixed "dm-". This is consistent with the Emacs tradition of using lower case names for features and of suffixing "-mode" to programs that provide a primary/drive interface to Emacs while running.
- Manhattan Virtual Classroom + (Student's manual available from http://prd … Student's manual available from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/manhattan/student_manual_20Oct2003.pdf?download1; Teacher's guide available from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/manhattan/teacher_manual_2.3_html_21Apr2004.zip?download; Administrator's Manual available from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/manhattan/admin_manual_2.2_html_24Feb2004.zip?downloadmin_manual_2.2_html_24Feb2004.zip?download)
- Etmtk + (Support google group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eventandtaskmanager)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.