Sweet Home 3D
Sweet Home 3D
Interior design application
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you to quickly draw the floor plan of your house, arrange furniture on it, and visit the results in 3D.
It lets you:
- Draw walls and rooms upon the image of an existing plan, on one or more levels
- Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture from a catalog onto the plan
- Update colors, texture, size and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings
- View all changes simultaneously in the 3D view from any view point
- Create photorealistic images and videos with various light sources
- Import additional 3D models and export the plan at various standard formats
released on 23 April 2021
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/sweethome3d/code/ sweethome3d-code
30 August 2013
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Debian (Ref) (R)||https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sweethome3d|
|VCS Repository Webview||https://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.