Updating GNU packages on the directory
- Add identifiers for all packages, see the list
- un-GNU all decommissioned packages
- Make sure gnu.org/s/ and the directory have the same lists of GNU packages: I have a script that would help after the above items are done; we won't have exactly the same packages as in gnu.org/s/: we have separate entries for e.g. gnue parts
- Make every package identifier point to a page
- Have no redirects involved in the previous item; redirect from human-friendly project name to the identifier
Compression programs for which I should update or write entries
Programming languages implementations that should have entries
We should list all useful/maintained ones from the old Gnuzilla list and Trisquel list.
Update or remove old packages
See the list. Some have no or nearly no code, probably should be removed.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.