Can you please replace the references to references that don't require authentication? See https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Free_Software_Directory:Free_software_evaluation&diff=50917&oldid=50915 --David Hedlund (talk) 15:00, 26 February 2018 (EST)
- Sorry, I can't, FSFE has set the archives for subscribers-only, so as long as you or the reader is accepted as subscriber, then they can read the archives. I guess this was probably done so that end-users don't end up receiving recommendations of non-free software, although there might be other reasons that I'm not aware of (the one I just mentioned is just a guess). Perhaps I would be breaking the mailing list's security policy if I were to replicate the content in non-authenticated places, so it's the mailing list's administrators/managers that need to be convinced on changing this behavior. --Adfeno (talk) 15:29, 2 March 2018 (EST)
- I added that subscriptions are required see https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Free_Software_Directory:Free_software_evaluation&diff=57376&oldid=57371 you can delete these messages. --David Hedlund (talk) 15:35, 2 March 2018 (EST)
Add - wontfix
Hi Felipe, an Active Backlog Task contains an unsigned wontfix note in your name.
Can I delete the Task permanently or do you want to re-evaluate it? --LorenzoAncora (talk) 14:36, 31 January 2020 (EST)
- You can delete it since the problem was solved as far as I can see from the extensions referenced in that wontfix. --Adfeno (talk) 09:26, 31 March 2020 (EDT)
- Felipe: Free_Software_Directory:Backlog_active#display-a-Role-column --David Hedlund (talk) 02:40, 4 May 2020 (EDT)
Hi Felipe, one of your edits conflicts with a previous request of the Backlog Team (guarantee maximum visibility to all Teams and in particular to the COVID team), hence it was unapproved to prevent an editing conflict. Performance won't be hindered by such a small semantic query.
Could you please repeat your edit without removing the semantic inclusion? --LorenzoAncora (talk) 12:30, 8 May 2020 (EDT)
- LorenzoAncora: OK, no problem, sorry for not being aware of that request. Of course I'll make edit without the conflicting change. --Adfeno (talk) 15:27, 8 May 2020 (EDT)
Request to edit your profile together
I like the list design but let's work on a different one for both you and me
How does it sound ?
Nonfree software on directory
High priority fake Nonfree software in fsf directory D doroti salter to info 11 minutes agoDetails Kmd komodo is a cryptocurrency. Its added to high priority projects list while if you run Its official client atomicdex you have to accept an eula that says:" you are not permited to edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate, ..." and so on but it has a gpl2 license on github. In additon in its fsf page only the overview is about this cryptocurrency but the below parts, the licensing and resources & communication are about a software with the same name not this. komodo crypto is licensed under mit not expat or agpl. If this page is about the crypto one it must be deleted and delisted from high priority projects list as its not a free software. If its about another so page title and content must be edited. On 05:19, 28 July 2021 Ive sent whole this expression to David Hedlund who created the page & added it to high priority projects list and also wrote it on the page discussion but no response yet.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.