Difference between revisions of "User talk:Jgay"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:09, 5 July 2011
- Rips, encodes, and tags CDs with one command
- organize all of your own world data
- Small CD player for GNU/Linux.
- A simple PHP script for streaming music and playlists with Apache.
- Free software radio automation software
- Facilitates the use of Ogg/Vorbis streams with allegro
- Multimedia player suited for KDE
- Apache/PHP-based MP3/Ogg file manager and player
- Gapless Music player for GNU/Linux.
- A multitrack, multichannel audio recorder/non-linear editor
- Aria Maestosa
- MIDI sequencer/editor
- KDE frontend for CD burning/ripping tools
- Audacious Audio Player
- Audio editor and recorder
- Audio Utils
- a collection of audio file conversion scripts
- Audio codec 2
- Patent free audio compression codec for GNU
- Script to transform audio files.
- Automatically mounts/unmounts CD-ROMs
- A light-weight native gStreamer GUI for screencast, webcam, and audio streaming
- Converts BIN/CUE images to ISO 9660 tracks
- Optimally chooses files to be put on a CD or other media
- Continuous composing using Bézier curves
- Indexer for cd/mp3 collections and local directories
- Web interface for Boss Ogg
- A disc burning application for GNOME
- Media player for Emacs.
- Collection manager for KDE
- CD Digital-Audio Player
- command-line tool for writing optical media
- Console frontend for various CD burners
- Text-based interface to the CD-burning tools for UNIX
- CD-ROM Control
- GUI for mounting, umounting, and ejecting the CD-Rom drive
- Facilitates access to info in old ISO sessions
- inspect and manipulate disc images
- StandAlone MIDI Step Sequencer
- Piano roll editor for singing synthesis
- Tags and renames MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
- CCD sheet to CUE sheet converter.
- Plays CDs
- Records audio tracks digitally into wav files
- CD ripper
- Writes audio CD-Rs in disc-at-once mode
- Simple, lightweight CD/DVD drive controller
- Tools to master CDs
- Is a Python, GTK+, GStreamer based media player
- lightweight ncurses audio player
- Cool Mic
- Mobile livestreaming for Icecast
- Ripper/encoder/tagger tool
- Polyphonic synthesizer that runs in the terminal.
- Command line MP3 editor
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.