Feel free to leave me a message in this space.
- Look into Semantic Tasks extension
- Bugs and new submissions submitted to Review namespace should be quickly moved into a bug in FSD namespace (i.e., triaged). Leave behind a link to the bug and figure out how we should change our category system to reflect this new workflow.
- Look into Semantic Project Management extension for planning
- However, don't hesitate to create a page so we can begin figuring out how we will do versioning and creation of milestones, priorities, categories/components (all of which are used to sort bugs).
- Hi Sudoman, I'm checking the mail sending options...
Dealing with bug reports
over time I have issued a couple of bug reports which have not been reviewed so far. I am asking if you could grant my sysop right on this wiki. Thus I would be able to deal with the entries of MediaWiki and Drupal, the two systems I work with. I promise not to touch other projects.
Cheers --[[kgh]] 12:22, 26 April 2012 (EDT)
- Heiya Sudoman,
thank you for your good faith in me. I did not get an e-mail-notification. Thus I am answering this late.
Cheers --[[kgh]] 15:09, 7 June 2012 (EDT)
Nothing here for now
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.