Web Subversion interface
WebSVN is a Web Subversion interface.
- Easy-to-use interface, simple to install / configure
- Supports multiple repositories, local or remote
- Optional path-based restriction of privileges
- Colourisation of file listings; MIME type support
- Blame (annotation) view of file authorship
- Comparing revisions of files / directories
- Revision and log message browsing / searching
- RSS feed support for watching any resource
- Download of files and folders
- Customisable templating system
- Multiple languages and on-demand switching
released on 27 June 2011
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 2 December 2014.