Inlook is an e-mail client with address book. Features
- * POP3/SMTP support
- * Inbox system similair to Maildir
- * Support for multiple accounts
- * Support for attachements
- * Support for multiple address books
- * (Simple) encryption/decryption of POP3-server password
- * Writing messages in your favourite text-editor
- * A "send message to whole addressbook" function
- * Text/console-based, does not require X
- * Written in Perl, and thus should run on most UNIX-based operating systems
- Features planed in the future:
- * Selection of encoding in message
- * Get attachments by POP3
DocumentationIncluded in download.
released on 27 October 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||27 October 2008|
Leaders and contributors
|Jorge Barrera Grandon||Developer|
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 27 October 2008.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.