Text mode MUA using notmuch mail
Alot is a text mode mail user agent for the notmuch mail system. It features a modular and command prompt driven interface to provide a full MUA experience as an alternative to the Emacs and Vim modes shipped with notmuch. Current support includes:
- modular and command prompt driven interface
- multiple accounts for sending mails via sendmail
- spawn terminals for asynchronous editing of mails
- tab completion and usage help for all commands
- contacts completion using customizable lookups commands
- user configurable keyboard maps
- theming, optionally in 2, 16 or 256 colours
- full support for PGP/MIME encryption and signing
released on 9 December 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Genium||25 December 2016|
|Other||Debian||20 March 2013|
|GPLv3orlater||Debian||20 March 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||https://github.com/pazz/alot|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 25 December 2016.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.