Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- AbsolutePunch 2
- 'AbsolutePunch' is a Web-based application that allows a user to punch-in and punch-out from work. It serves the same purpose as a mechanical timepunch.
- ArcheryClock is a countdown timer used for Archery matches. It covers multiple disciplines. The program shows:
-How much time is left for the archer to shoot his arrows.
-It shows on the screen which turn (A-B-C-D) is ongoing.
-And a sound is generated to indicate start or end of shooting.
Via a hardware interface, for example arduino, it is possible to connect via USB/serial:
Traffic lights. -Buzzer. -Lights to indicate if it's the turn for Archer A, B, C or D. -digits of the timer -etc
- Email Reminders is a combination of scripts - a set of PHP scripts for data input and display, and a Perl cron script - that will send an email to your specified email address at a certain date and time. It uses MySQL as the default database and archives the email, datetime,subject, and body of the email.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Jest is designed to be a free, simple, *nix-style alternative to complicated proprietary estimators. Jest uses the COCOMO II formulas developed at the University of Southern California.
- JobTracker is a Web application that helps manage the work done and articles sold by you or one of your employees. It is designed to give small, service-based organizations accountability for their operations. It can track customer names and addresses, job information, invoices (outgoing), jobs, items, and requisitions.
- 'jrnull' tracks time and extracts it for reporting purposes. It's simple, flexible, and lets users make entries after the fact. It is meant for the solitary programmer who has a straightforward need to report the time spent on various projects.
- I had this scenario in mind when writing meetmint: 1) I am at a meeting and supposed to write the minutes. 2) I have my laptop with me and even without internet connectivity I can use meetmint, which I previously put on my harddisk. 3) If I know there is internet connectivity, I can also get the tool from a website. 4) If there is a video projector in the room, I will use it and others can not only see the notes I'm taking, but they also have a visual structure of the meeting (current topic, agenda, used time).
- Org is an Emacs mode for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, and doing project planning with a fast and effective plain-text system.
This package is distributed with GNU Emacs.
- Italian web-based management system for time/money spent by resources, day by day. Reports "on flight","from... to..." (single day to many years). Single job can refer to customer order, inner or external project; every activity of the company.