Broaden your selection: Category/System-administration
- The Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) is a free software enterprise-ready server virtualization and cloud computing platform, delivering the Xen Hypervisor with support for a range of guest operating systems. This package is part of it. It implements the userland part of the blktap driver. Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) is a file format standard which maps logical hard disk contents to a physical disk image format, which can then be more efficiently stored in a variety of different storage types, such as file systems or logical volumes. VHDs are container files storing block metadata alongside a virtual disk's contents, in a single disk image. The metadata enables advanced storage backend capabilities, such as thin provisioning, disk image snapshotting, and coalescing of differencing disks. . Libvhd is a library to access VHD format metadata. It provides disk image initialization, inspection and manipulation to both VHD user utilities and the VHD disk driver in Blktap. This package contains the runtime vhd library.
- Create Apache virtual hosts from the command-line for your local development environment. - Devdom goes through the system and generates .conf files in /etc/apache2/sites-available - Enables the virtualhost with a2ensite mysite - Registers appropriate aliases - Adds entries in /etc/hosts so the domain is accessible as a TLD - Also creates a hosts modifier, so if you regularly update your Ad-blocking capabilities, your development environment won't be affected. Devdom makes the domain creation process as seamless and hands-off as possible.
- ds [-x] [@<container>] <command> [<arg>...] DockerScripts is a shell script framework for Docker. Each container is like a virtual machine that has an application installed inside. Each container has a base directory where the settings of the container are stored (in the file settings.sh). The command ds picks the parameters that it needs from the file settings.sh in the container's directory. Normally the commands are issued from inside the container's directory, however the option @<container> can be used to specify the context of the command. The option -x can be used for debugging.
- The Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) is a free software enterprise-ready server virtualization and cloud computing platform, with support for a range of guest operating systems, Linux network and storage support. XCP addresses the needs of cloud providers, hosting services and data centers by combining the isolation and multitenancy capabilities of the Xen hypervisor with enhanced security, storage and network virtualization technologies to offer a rich set of virtual infrastructure cloud services. The platform also address user requirements for security, availability, performance and isolation across both private and public clouds. XCP consolidates server workloads, enables savings in power, cooling, and management costs and thus contributing to environmentally sustainable computing, an increased ability to adapt to ever-changing IT environments, an optimized use of existing hardware, and an improved level of IT reliability. This package provides a bootloader for EL-based Linux distributions. This bootloader takes care of booting PV guests for distributions that don't have good support for operation as a Xen domU guest.
- The FusionDirectory project aim to fill this gap by providing a nice web application that allow you not only to manage your classical openldap data like users, groups, services...
but also offer an API allowing to write new plugins to extent the application to be more useful to you.
Bundled with more than 50 plugins today ranging from users management to service management and systems management, everything managed trough you ldap server.
- User, group, roles , sudo ...
- French education support : Supann, Sinaps, PArtage de Renater
- Network services : SMTP / DNS / DHCP / Samba
- A copy and paste system
- Template mode for all objects stored with FusionDirectory
- Snapshot mode
- Dashboard (user, password, expiration of users, installation and deployment)
- trigger to create action on other systems after saving, modifying, removing
- MultiBootUSB is a crossplatform software written in Python which allows you to install multiple live GNU/Linux on a USB disk non-destructively and safely uninstall distros.
- QEMU is a generic machine emulator and virtualizer. When used as a machine emulator, QEMU can run OSes and programs made for one machine (e.g. an ARM board) on a different machine (e.g. your own PC). By using dynamic translation, it achieves very good performances. When used as a virtualizer, QEMU achieves near native performances by executing the guest code directly on the host CPU. A kernel driver called KVM is needed in this case. The virtualizer mode requires that both the host and guest machine use the same architecture of x86, PowerPC or S390. It does not offer 3D acceleration.
- Its back-end has been designed and implemented in order to allow future hypervisors to be added to the framework. Currently it supports KVM and LXC is in the works. The only requirements are: a web-browser and a remote viewer supporting the spice protocol. Debian packages: http://infoteleco.upc.edu/img/debian/
- virt-viewer is a lightweight UI interface for interacting with the graphical display of virtualized guest OS. It can display VNC or SPICE, and uses libvirt to lookup the graphical connection details.
- * 'Xenman' is now 'ConVirt' XenMan is an intuitive, GUI based Xen management tool covering all phases of the operational lifecycle. XenMan should prove valuable to both Xen Administrators and those seeking an introduction to Xen Virtualization management.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.