Free Software Directory talk:Free software replacements
Start Collection:Digital restriction management replacements
Start Collection:Web browser
- Jitsi Meet: https://meet.jit.si/. Replaces: Google Hangouts
- Kolab Groupware: https://docs.kolab.org/, "Kolab Groupware is a Free Software groupware solution for Email communications, Events & Appointments, Contacts and more". Replaces: Gmail, Google Calendar, Contacts, Google Drive Outlook, Live
- Matrix: https://matrix.to/
- Riot: https://riot.im/
- Instant messaging: Cryptodog (see https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cryptodog/)
Minetest. Replaces: Minecraft
- Video editing: Blender replaces: Adobe Premiere Elements Adobe Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro, iMovie
- Streaming media: Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), VLC media player replaces Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter Video Express, Microsoft Expression Encoder
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.