a Midi sequencer for ALSA.
Currently the following features are in place:
- A track view with drag and drop re-arrangement and copying of track parts.
- A piano roll view where notes can be freely moved and copied.
- A tempo view where the same can be done for tempo changes.
- Multiple files and multiple views of the same file can be open at once and elements moved or copied between them. All related views update when one is changed.
- Tracks can be recorded and overdubbed.
- Files can be read and saved as Midi or in a text MDML format.
released on 9 February 2000
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||19 June 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||Mailing List Subscribe||http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/melys-devel|
|Developer||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=melys-devel|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 1 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.