My name is Karsten Hoffmeyer aka Kghbln and I am very much into wikis, especially into the MediaWiki wiki engine which allows for using Semantic MediaWiki.
I am co-owning Professional.Wiki a MediaWiki hosting and MediaWiki consultancy company which provides state-of-the-art MediaWiki hosting with many benefits via ProWiki. If you are into Wikibase then The Wikibase Consultancy may be of help for your project.
In case you would like to contact me please use either my talk page or send me an e-mail.
I am one of the most active editors on MediaWiki.org and the most active editor on Semantic-MediaWiki.org from where you most probably know me best.
I also help translating the system messages for MediaWiki, Semantic MediaWiki and extensions at TranslateWiki.net where I also do translations for other free and Open-Source software projects. I am also active on WikiIndex.org and on WikiAPIary.com. In the Free Software Directory I see to it, that the listings of MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki are up-to-date.
In October 2015 I commenced to provide MediaWikiWidgets.org for the community as well as until March 2019 Semantic MediaWiki - Sandbox. In July 2016 the MediaWiki Foreground Skin and in March 2017 the MediaWiki Pivot Skin demo wiki followed.
In December 2015 I took over administering Semantic-MediaWiki.org and in March 2019 Semantic MediaWiki - Sandbox.
- MediaWiki.org (contributions) - admin / user
- Semantic-MediaWiki.org (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- Sandbox.Semantic-MediaWiki.org (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- TranslateWiki.net (contributions) - admin / user
- Wikidata.org (contributions) - user
- WikiAPIary.com (contributions) - user
- WikiIndex.org (contributions) - user
- MediaWikiWidgets.org (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- MediaWiki Foreground Skin (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- MediaWiki Pivot Skin (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- Free Software Directory (contributions) - admin / user
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.