I also help translating the system messages for MediaWiki, Semantic MediaWiki and extensions at TranslateWiki.net where I also do translations for other free and Open-Source software projects. I am also active on WikiIndex.org and on WikiAPIary.com. In the Free Software Directory I see to it, that the listings of MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki are up-to-date.
In October 2015 I commenced to provide MediaWikiWidgets.org for the community as well as until March 2019 Semantic MediaWiki - Sandbox. In July 2016 the MediaWiki Foreground Skin and in March 2017 the MediaWiki Pivot Skin demo wiki followed.
- MediaWiki.org (contributions) - admin / user
- Semantic-MediaWiki.org (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- Sandbox.Semantic-MediaWiki.org (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- TranslateWiki.net (contributions) - admin / user
- Wikidata.org (contributions) - user
- WikiAPIary.com (contributions) - user
- WikiIndex.org (contributions) - user
- MediaWikiWidgets.org (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- MediaWiki Foreground Skin (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- MediaWiki Pivot Skin (contributions) - bureaucrat / admin / user
- Free Software Directory (contributions) - admin / user
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.