Broaden your selection:
- Airhook is a reliable data delivery protocol, like TCP. Unlike TCP, Airhook gracefully handles intermittent, unreliable, or delayed networks. Other features include session recovery, queue control, and delivery status notification. Airhook is useful for keeping connections running over bad wireless networks (like CDPD), intermittent dial-up connections, and any other network that doesn't work very well. The implementation includes a TCP proxy (so you can use HTTP, SSH, etc.) and a protocol library for applications that want more control (real-time media delivery, games, etc).
- Alexis FTP (aftp)
- aftp is an FTP library and a background FTP tool. The aftp tool is a good example on how to use the library. You need FTP functionality in your software? Use the aftp library!
- AntiDialer is a QT-based broadband dialer for Sify Broadband users in India. It has features comparable to the Sify Windows dialer, such as password saving and autologin. Now Sify users no longer have to depend upon the old default dialer provided by Sify.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Arping is an ARP level ping utility. It's good for finding out if an IP is taken before you have routing to that subnet. It can also ping MAC addresses directly.
- Binkd is a Fidonet mailer designed to operate via TCP/IP networks. As a FTN-compatible internet daemon, it makes possible efficient utilization of TCP/IP protocol suite as a transport layer in FTN-based (Fido Technology Network) networks.
- ByteHoard is a remote file storage system that provides a Web-based interface for users to upload, download, edit, delete, and share their files. It uses a database for user details, registrations, etc., and needs PHP 4 or higher. It has a fully-featured admin interface, along with moderated registrations, automatic email notification, and template-based layouts.
- Chestnut FTP Search
- A Web application to search for files on FTP servers. Users can query files by part of the file name, the entire file name, a regular expression, or a shell pattern. To store file indexes, PostgreSQL or MySQL is used.
- Cluster SSH opens xterm windows with connections to specified hosts and an administration console. Any text typed into the administration console is replicated to all other connected and active windows. It is intended for, but not limited to, cluster administration where the same configuration or commands must be run on each node within the cluster. Performing these commands all at once with ClusterSSH keeps all nodes in sync.
- 'cmdftp' is a command line FTP client with shell-like functions which uses passive mode only, works in local and remote mode transparently, tries to keep the connection alive, and supports multiple and recursive file transfers.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.