Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- 'AsmEdit' is an editor and IDE written in assembler. It includes source highlighting and support for external helper programs for compiling and debugging. It contains word processing features such as paragraphing and spelling in a binary of less than 20,000 bytes.
- Artistic Style is a fast and small reindenter and reformatter of C, C++ and Java source codes. Using a series of filters, astyle takes code written in one editor and automatically reindents and reformats the source code files to eliminate unneeded spaces and tabs and standardize the look of the code.
- Bless is a fast and customizable hex editor written in GTK#. It efficiently handles very large files and supports multiple undo-redo actions. There are also plans for the addition of a Lua-based scripting language for binary file manipulation.
- DVC for Emacs
- DVC is a common Emacs front-end for a number of distributed version control systems. It currently supports GNU Arch, Bazaar, git, Mercurial, and Monotone. Support for Darcs is being worked on but still lacks some features.
- Diakonos is a customizable, usable, console-based text editor. It features arbitrary language scripting, bookmarking, regular expression searching, parsed ("smart") indentation, macro recording and playback, a multi-element clipboard, multi-level undo, a customizable status line, completely customizable keyboard mapping, and customizable syntax highlighting.
- 'Easymacs' is an easy-to-learn configuration for new users of GNU Emacs. It sets up key bindings that conform to a common denominator of the Gnome/KDE/OS human interface guidelines, and provides function-key bindings for other powerful Emacs features. It is fully documented, and the new user can productively edit text right away, without going through the Emacs tutorial. Users can access many commonly-used functions without learning the "chords" or multiple keystrokes that Emacs uses by default.
- Extraordinarily powerful text editor with additional features including content sensitive major modes, complete online documentation, highly extensible through Lisp, support for many languages and their scripts through its multilingual extension, and a large number of other extensions available either separately or with the GNU Emacs distribution. Runs on many different operating systems regardless of machine. It offers true Lisp, smoothly integrated into the editor, for writing extensions and provides an interface to the X windows system.
- Firestr in short, is a distributed,
decentralized way to communicate and share through running programs.
You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, videos, or games.
The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.
- The IDLEfork project is an official experimental development fork of Python's small, light, 'bundled' integrated development environment, IDLE. Its objective is to develop a version of IDLE which had an execution environment which could be initialized prior to each run of user code.
- 'indent' changes the appearance of a C program by inserting or deleting whitespace. It also has options for controlling the alignment of braces and declarations, program indenting, formatting of both C and C++ comments. and other stylistic parameters.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.