Free software is a cornerstone of any modern
free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Powerguru is a a monitoring, data logging, and remote control application for power generation products used for renewable energy. Currently devices being supported are >Xantrex (Trace) and Outback Power Systems products. Features
- Data-logging - PowerGuru can poll all the meters on a Xantrex or Outback product,including multiples devices, and writes the data to an SQL database.
- Remote Control - PowerGuru enables one to remotely control the device as if you were sitting there pushing buttons yourself.
- Setup and Configuration - PowerGuru enables you to have a default set of configuration options as a disk based file, and to set or dump this data into/from the device. This is to make the setup of new installations simpler.
- SQL Database Support - PowerGuru uses an SQL database to store all the data from logging the devices, so you can do advanced queries and graphs.
- >SNMP Support - PowerGuru has SNMP support, so it can be easily integrated into other network administration tools like Mrtg or PHP scripts.
DocumentationIn html at http://www.gnu.org/software/powerguru/manual/powerguru.html, and for download in pdf at http://www.gnu.org/software/powerguru/manual/powerguru.pdf
released on 12 June 2005
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Ted Teah||15 December 2005|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Help,Support||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/powerguru|
|Developer||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/powerguru-commit|
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/powerguru/powerguru|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 10 February 2008.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.