Difference between revisions of "Category/Interface"
(inserting Category-page template -- User:jgay)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:25, 6 July 2011
Broaden your selection:
- 123sqlengine is a functional relational database engine still under development but featuring fully original database engine design
- 2532 Gigs
- 2532 Gigs is a PHP/SQL gig lister designed for bands and music sites. The Web-based Control Panel allows admins to add, edit, and delete shows and artists. Multiple users are supported, with two security levels (admin and staff).
- 2wm is an extremely fast, small, and dynamic window manager for X. It is the little brother of dwm.
- 3D Pong
- A one-or-two player "pong" (ball and paddles) game for X-Window, drawn using vectors (lines). Different view modes are available, including split red/blue mode for using 3D glasses. Two players supported by connecting to multiple X-Window displays.
- The GNU 3DKit is a platform independent rendering architecture based on OpenGL, written in ObjC. It is part of the GNUstep environment, which provides an object-oriented application development framework and tool set. As of July 25, 2002 the sources for the old 0.3.x versions can no longer be downloaded. Please contact the author if you would like the source code for the 0.3.x versions. This project was a GNU package. It has since been decommissioned and is no longer developed.
- 3DLDF is a GNU package for three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost output. It is written in C++ using CWEB. It is intended, among other things, to provide a convenient way of including 3D graphics in TeX documents. This package includes an interactive program called `3dldf', which implements a language intended to resemble Donald Knuth's METAFONT language and John Hobby's MetaPost language, which is based on METAFONT.
- '3dFB' is a 3D file manager and browser. 2D file managers work nicely, but with 3D, you can display much more information. The aim of this project is to make a viable, workable, 3D file manager that is not a hog on resources and can actually be usable.
- 4tH is a Forth compiler with a little difference. Instead of the standard Forth engine it features a conventional compiler. 4tH is a very small compiler that can create bytecode, C-embeddable bytecode, standalone executables, but also works fine as a scripting language. It supports about 95% of the ANS Forth CORE wordset and features conditional compilation, pipes, files, assertions, forward declarations, enumerations, structures, suspended execution, recursion, include files, etc. It comes with an RPN calculator, line editor, preprocessor, compiler, decompiler, C-source generator, a virtual machine, and a multitasking environment.
- A set of SUID programs make 9p filesystem support by the Linux kernel easier.
- A Bingo
- Rails A/B testing. One minute to install. One line to set up a new A/B test. One line to track conversion.