Broaden your selection:
- AVideo /ævə'dɛjo:/ is a powerful, 100% libre video and audio downloader for GNU/Linux. With your freedom and privacy a #1 priority, avideo offers you peace of mind in watching everything from world news and documentaries to the latest cat videos. AVideo builds on the power of the infamous youtube-dl to ensure that the user's liberty is not sacrificed. YouTube-DL incorporates JS, SWF, and SDK interpreters in order to deliver some functionality. However, packaging these runs contrary to delivering freedom as a number 1 priority.
- 'adtool' is a *nix command line utility for Active Directory administration. Its features include user and group creation, deletion, modification, password setting, directory query, and search capabilities.
- Airhook is a reliable data delivery protocol, like TCP. Unlike TCP, Airhook gracefully handles intermittent, unreliable, or delayed networks. Other features include session recovery, queue control, and delivery status notification. Airhook is useful for keeping connections running over bad wireless networks (like CDPD), intermittent dial-up connections, and any other network that doesn't work very well. The implementation includes a TCP proxy (so you can use HTTP, SSH, etc.) and a protocol library for applications that want more control (real-time media delivery, games, etc).
- Alexis FTP (aftp)
- aftp is an FTP library and a background FTP tool. The aftp tool is a good example on how to use the library. You need FTP functionality in your software? Use the aftp library!
- AntiDialer is a QT-based broadband dialer for Sify Broadband users in India. It has features comparable to the Sify Windows dialer, such as password saving and autologin. Now Sify users no longer have to depend upon the old default dialer provided by Sify.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet. It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- Arping is an ARP level ping utility. It's good for finding out if an IP is taken before you have routing to that subnet. It can also ping MAC addresses directly.
- Detects network and SSH server availability, mounts registered accesses and maintains them mounted accross network changes and interruptions.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.