Broaden your selection: Category/Network-hookup
- AntiDialer is a QT-based broadband dialer for Sify Broadband users in India. It has features comparable to the Sify Windows dialer, such as password saving and autologin. Now Sify users no longer have to depend upon the old default dialer provided by Sify.
- Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6 networks have. Hyperboria is the largest cjdns network, with hundreds of active nodes around the world.
- DNSleak inspects DNS packets on the local network interface to detect leaks. Unlike web-based solutions, it works at the local computer level. No third party servers are used and DNS leak result is a true/false response.
- GNUnet is a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted services. Its high-level goal is to provide a strong free software foundation for a global network that provides security and privacy. GNUnet started with an idea for anonymous censorship-resistant file-sharing, but has grown to incorporate other applications as well as many generic building blocks for secure networking applications. In particular, GNUnet now includes the GNU Name System, a privacy-preserving, decentralized public key infrastructure.
- Ka2dyn presents the following characteristics :
- can display extended debugging infos when asked for,
- can log via syslog when asked for,
- can run in dummy mode when asked for,
- can handle more than one service at a time,
- each service is assured by a dynamically loaded library.
- MongooseIM is aimed at large, complex enterprise level projects where real-time communication is critical for business success. It provides high availability, ease of deployment, development and reliability in production. The MongooseIM platform includes server-side components and client libraries. It has also contributed to open source third party XMPP libraries: Smack for Android and XMPP framework for iOS. Built around proven technologies XMPP/Jabber, it adds a simple client/server REST API for front-end and back-end integration.
- nodewatcher is one of the projects of wlan slovenija open wireless network. Its main goal is the development of a network planning, deployment, monitoring and maintenance platform with emphasis on community.
- OpenConnect started as a client for Cisco's AnyConnect SSL VPN, but as of 2013 it includes a server and offers a full VPN solution.
- PacketFence is a network access control (NAC) system which provides an impressive list of supported features. Among them, there are: registration, detection of abnormal network activities, proactive vulnerability scans, DHCP fingerprinting, isolation of problematic devices, remediation through a captive portal, 802.1X and integration with wireless networks.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.