Free Software Directory:SPDX Group
The project enables us to import FSF approved Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX) identifiers.
|Group info||User info|
|User||Role||Reference||Real name||libera.chat nick||Time zone||Title|
|Craigt||Team captain||Craig Topham||craigt||America/New_York||FSF Copyright & Licensing Associate|
|goneall||Participant||FSF License Metadata API||Gary O'Neall||goneall||America/Los_Angeles|
|Panos Alevropoulos||Participant||Panos Alevropoulos||panosalevro||Europe/Athens|
The Free Software Directory SPDX Group attempts to keep the SPDX-FSF License Metadata API in synchronization with upstream development of the SPDX while removing all non-free licenses.
We're using the data to form the following applications:
- Create license pages that we link to.
- Create license lists.
Software used by this group
- FSF License Metadata API issues
- FSF-SPDX issues in other repositories
Licenses with exceptions
- License:AGPLv3 with exception
- License:AGPLv3orlater with exception
- License:GPLv2 with exception
- License:GPLv2orlater with exception
- License:GPLv2orlater with library exception
- License:GPLv3 with exception
- License:GPLv3orlater with exception
- License:LGPL with exception
- License:LGPLv2.1orlater with tvmet exception
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.