Free Software Directory:Scripts
This page groups the scripts useful for managing the Free Software Directory.
These scripts have been created by users or staff and may require administrative privileges to function properly.
- Automatic revision approval by Ian Kelling to approve many new pages. Needs an administrator account;
- Script aid by Adfeno to find things that might be needed to consider during evaluation of the project/software. Useful for newcommers;
- Free Software Directory:Participate/Editing multiple pages by Adfeno to ask, download, update and upload Semantic MediaWiki pages as XML. Useful for acting on many pages that match a given Semantic MediaWiki property;
- Directory import project by Import Team to import package information from Free Software repositories.
- Long ago a friend put together scripts that we used to import thousands of entries. But thousands upon thousands more could be added if we update the import scripts. The project has been sitting idle for a while now, just waiting for volunteers to jump in and refine it.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.