Free Software Directory Theme
Team Captain: Panos Alevropoulos
Animated progress bar
- The animated progress bar https://css-tricks.com/stripes-css/#aa-funky-town requires SCSS, which is not supported on MW. A progress bar made with pure CSS would be useful to interactively display how many percentages of our issues that we have solved, say 38% for example.
- Static CSS border may be obtained from https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/demos/2020-fall-fundraiser/ (specifically from the iFrame https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/minibars/202021fundraiser/members.html) -- just don't forget to thank the FSF in the edit summary if you are re-using the CSS.
The precise number of bugs may be gathered from semantic MediaWiki from our new tracker so that code may be implemented in the animated progress bar once it is stable.
Content goes here.
- Free_Software_Directory:Participate/Project_Team#Free_Software_Directory_Theme exists, should Free_Software_Directory:Participate/Project_Team#Free_Software_Directory_Mobile_Theme be removed since this section exists?
- "i just realized mediawiki might be using MediaWiki:Timeless.css specifically for mobile view, even without me specifying it" - Panos Alevropoulos
- the only issue is that the forms are longer than the width of the mobile view. this can be easily fixed with CSS - Panos Alevropoulos
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.