GNU Gneural Network
implement a programmable neural network
Gneural Network is the GNU package which implements a programmable neural network. The current version, 0.9.1, has the following features:
- A scripting language is available which allows users to define their own neural network without having to know anything about coding.
- Advanced programmers can use the methods/routines inside the code for their own purposes.
- When defining the neurons of a network, it is possible to choose among various discriminant and activation functions, etc.
- Different methods to train a neural network are available, such as genetic algorithms, multi-scale Monte Carlo optimizers, simulated annealing, and others.
- Several training methods can run in parallel on clusters.
- Neural networks can be saved once trained for later use.
- The code is truly cross platform since it is entirely developed in C and does not depend on any external library.
The network can now learn tasks defined by the user. An example of script defining a simple network which fits a curve is given. We plan to deliver more advanced features very soon. In particular, we are already spending efforts to implement recurrent networks. We also plan to implement learning reinforcement techniques and apply Gneural Network for deep learning applications. We will release the data along with the trained network.
released on 3 May 2016
Accepts cryptocurrency donations.
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv3orlater||donaldr3||2 December 2016|
Leaders and contributors
|Jean Michel Sellier||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 18 June 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.