Is a Online Survey Tool, which was known until May 2007 as PHPSurveyor.
LimeSurvey basically contains everything you need for doing nearly every survey with grace.
LimeSurvey currently offers:
- Unlimited number of surveys at the same time
- Creation of a printable survey version
- Unlimited number of question groups in a survey
- Unlimited numbers of questions in a group/survey
- 20 different question types with more to come
- Multinlingual Surveys
- Ability to set conditions for questions depending on earlier answers (branching the survey)
- Re-usable editable answer sets
- Ready-made importable questions
- Assessment surveys
- Unlimited number of participants to a survey
- Anonymous or open surveys as well as closed surveys
- Optional public registration for surveys
- Sending of invitations, reminders and tokens by email
- Option for participants to buffer answers to continue survey at a later time
- Cookie or session based surveys
- Template editor for creating your own page layout
- Extended and user-friendly administration interface
- Back-office data entry possibility
- Survey start & end-dates for automation
- Enhanced import and export functions to text, CSV and MS Excel format
- Basic statistical and graphical analysis with export facility
- IRC Help channel
released on 21 February 2017
6 August 2007
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://bugs.limesurvey.org/|
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||https://limesurvey.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/limesurvey|
|Developer||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/limesurvey-developers|
|Required to use||MySQL or MSSQL|
|Required to use||PHP|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 1 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.