Sovix is the PHP-based, extensible, customizable, semantic website revision system. If this seems to be a bit of a mouthful, an easier explanation is Sovix is a free Emacs-like WRS, the text editor Sovix was developed in. Some of the features of Sovix include:
- Mechanisms to receive the software code over network protected by the GNU Affero General Public License.
- Semantically valid HTML and XHTML markup.
- Agnostic RDBMS support for PostgreSQL and MySQL via Sovix web template engine.
- Cross platform/web server/browser compatible.
- Online documentation available direct from Sovix, including a tutorial for new users.
DocumentationDocumentation: GNU FDLv 1.2 or later
released on 26 September 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||22 December 2008|
|GFDL||Kelly Hopkins||22 December 2008|
|AGPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||22 December 2008|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.