Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- The Adaptive Website Framework (AWF) is a Web framework, CMS, Web portal, news system, online community, etc. It can simplify Web site creation and present content efficiently. It features design/content separation, multiple designs (themes), personalized page layout, a WYSIWYG editor, a package installer for adding new features with just one click, user/group-management, messaging/community modules, access protection of single pages or site sections, effective caching, easy to use API functions, export options for documents, the ability to integrate Unix shell scripts or embed PHP code, and support for nearly unlimited languages, documents, and users.
- Access user Class
- Access_user Class is an easy to use system for protecting pages and register users. They main features are: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information, page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation and multi language message reporting and since the latest versions: maintain extra user profile information, access levels, a limited (safe) admin panel, manual account activation and an improved password check. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. Inside the package are examples for all primary methods.
- Achievo ATK
- Achievo ATK is an object oriented Web-application Framework, written in PHP. It is targeted at developers who wish to focus on business logic, instead of coding HTML. Where other application frameworks mainly provide a large set of utility classes, ATK provides a complete framework that requires only small amounts of code to get usable applications, while maintaining full flexibility. It is currently the back-end software for the 'achievo' project management/project tracking tool.
- Agile Toolkit
- Agile Toolkit is a powerful web development framework. Inspired by GUI Applications development, PHP "View" Objects in Agile Toolkit work seamlessly with HTML and jQuery. You can focus on developing Business logic and User Interface logic in pure high-level PHP code.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- AROUNDMe is social networking and team interaction software. This package has been decommissioned. This page is left here for posterity.
- Article Difficulty Level
- Through this Wordpress plugin, user can able to select the post difficulty level in admin dash board post area for each post.
- User can select the difficulty level for each post in post area.
- User can able to choose the star size and color to show the difficulty level.
- User can able to choose the where to show the difficulty level, that is either in Home only or Post only or Both.
- 'aterr' is a threaded forum system that lets registered visitors express their opinions, discuss topics, and debate with other visitors. Threaded forums differ from regular, flat forums in that once posted, a thread can fork, allowing visitors to reply directly to other posts. 'aterr' also provides a customisable permissions system, the ability to nest forums, and moderation tools.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.