Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- The Adaptive Website Framework (AWF) is a Web framework, CMS, Web portal, news system, online community, etc. It can simplify Web site creation and present content efficiently. It features design/content separation, multiple designs (themes), personalized page layout, a WYSIWYG editor, a package installer for adding new features with just one click, user/group-management, messaging/community modules, access protection of single pages or site sections, effective caching, easy to use API functions, export options for documents, the ability to integrate Unix shell scripts or embed PHP code, and support for nearly unlimited languages, documents, and users.
- Access user Class
- Access_user Class is an easy to use system for protecting pages and register users. They main features are: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information, page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation and multi language message reporting and since the latest versions: maintain extra user profile information, access levels, a limited (safe) admin panel, manual account activation and an improved password check. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. Inside the package are examples for all primary methods.
- Achievo ATK
- Achievo ATK is an object oriented Web-application Framework, written in PHP. It is targeted at developers who wish to focus on business logic, instead of coding HTML. Where other application frameworks mainly provide a large set of utility classes, ATK provides a complete framework that requires only small amounts of code to get usable applications, while maintaining full flexibility. It is currently the back-end software for the 'achievo' project management/project tracking tool.
- Agile Toolkit
- Agile Toolkit is a powerful web development framework. Inspired by GUI Applications development, PHP "View" Objects in Agile Toolkit work seamlessly with HTML and jQuery. You can focus on developing Business logic and User Interface logic in pure high-level PHP code.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- AnonAddy is an email forwarding service designed to protect a user's email addresses from spam and other unwanted emails. It allows you to create random aliases that can be used to forward emails to your main account. This way, you can sign up on services around the Web without giving your real email address.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- App Manager
- == Features ==
- Material design 3
- Displays as much information as possible in the main page
- Lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, app ops, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of an application
- Launch activities and services
- Create shortcuts of activities
- Intercept activities
- Scan for trackers and libraries in apps and list (all or only) tracking classes (and their code dump)
- View/save the manifest of an app
- Display app usage, data usage (mobile and wifi), and app storage info (requires “Usage Access” permission)
- Install/uninstall APK files (including APKS, APKM and XAPK with OBB files)
- Share APK files
- Back up/restore APK files
- Batch operations
- Single-click operations
- Logcat viewer
- Profiles (including presets for quick debloating)
- Open an app in Aurora Store or in your favourite F-Droid client directly from App Manager
- Sign APK files with custom signatures before installing
- Backup encryption: OpenPGP via OpenKeychain, RSA (hybrid encryption with AES) and AES.
- Revoke runtime (AKA dangerous) and development permissions
- Change the mode of an app op
- Display/kill/force-stop running apps or processes
- Clear app data or app cache
- View/change net policy
- Control battery optimization
- Block any activities, broadcast receivers, services, or providers of an app with native import/export as well as Watt and Blocker import support
- View/edit/delete shared preferences of any app
- Back up/restore apps with data, rules and extras (such as permissions, battery optimization, SSAID, etc.)
- View system configurations including blacklisted or whitelisted apps, permissions, etc.
- View/change SSAID.
- AROUNDMe is the perfect solution for anyone wishing to create a collaborative social space on the Web. With AROUNDMe you can create one or many webspaces (web sites). In each webspace you get tools such as a wiki, blog and forum from which you can build your social space! You can make your webspace private meaning that only those people that you invite in can see your webspace or open meaning that anyone can see it. With open webspaces anyone with an OpenID can connect to your webspace and join in the fun if you have given them permissions to contribute. It works with standard Web server configurations, and takes up a small amount of disk space (about 1 Mb). The amount of space given to each user for image storage is configurable at installation. It is easy to install and configure.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.