The snappy web interface for your 3D printer.
Control and monitor every aspect of your 3D printer and your printing jobs right from within your browser:
- Access the embedded webcam feed and watch remotely how your printer is creating your newest thing.
- Get constant feedback regarding the current progress of your print job.
- Take a look at the integrated GCODE visualizer to see a rendition of the GCODE you are currently printing.
- Keep an eye on the temperatures of your hotends and print bed and adapt them on the fly.
- Move the print head along all axes, extrude, retract or just define your own custom controls.
- Start, stop or just pause your current print job, you are in full control at any time.
Compatible and extendable
Out of the box OctoPrint is compatible with most of the available consumer 3D printers. And its powerful plugin system allows extending its functionality in various ways. To name a few:
- Have OctoPrint send you push notifications on job progress via Pushbullet or Pushover.
- Completely replace OctoPrint’s UI on mobile devices via TouchUI.
- Integrate OctoPrint into your messaging tool of choice, like Telegram or Slack.
- Collect statistics of your printer and print jobs via the Print History or the Printer Statistics plugin.
- Add support for specific printers like Flashforge printers or older Makerbots or the Micro 3D printer.
OctoPrint’s official plugin repository is integrated right within OctoPrint and installing a plugin is only a click away. And getting started on plugin development is easy!
And even more!
- Create awesome timelapse recordings of your prints!
- Slice your STL files directly within OctoPrint.
- Control who can control your printer with the built-in access controls.
- Add system commands to the menu to easily shutdown or reboot your OctoPrint server or even your printer.
- Configure event hooks to react to certain events within OctoPrint by calling external commands or sending custom GCODE to your printe
26 June 2020
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
About this entry
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.