Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- AVideo /ævə'dɛjo:/ is a powerful, 100% libre video and audio downloader for GNU/Linux. With your freedom and privacy a #1 priority, avideo offers you peace of mind in watching everything from world news and documentaries to the latest cat videos. AVideo builds on the power of the infamous youtube-dl to ensure that the user's liberty is not sacrificed. YouTube-DL incorporates JS, SWF, and SDK interpreters in order to deliver some functionality. However, packaging these runs contrary to delivering freedom as a number 1 priority.
- Abelujo is a web application that allows bookstores to manage their stock of books: a user can register new books by scanning their barcode, sell them to clients, pass command, and more. It is provided as a free software under the AGPLv3 licence and the development team offers professional services. It is used by professional bookstores in France, Belgium and Switzerland, where Abelujo can connect to professional data providers such as Dilicom and Electre. The software is also localized and used in other countries such as Spain. A companion application, ABStock, allows to publish the bookstore's books publicly on the web. This application optionally allows clients to reserve books. The small development team is based in France. They offer paid hosting and support, formation, and they can develop a bookstore's website, with real-time updates of books, and online payments.
- Active Resources
- Active Resource attempts to provide a coherent wrapper object-relational mapping for REST web services. It follows the same philosophy as Active Record, in that one of its prime aims is to reduce the amount of code needed to map to these resources.
- Aetherspace is a project to produce a multiplayer game that blends several different game genres. It is being developed by gamers as a way to learn programming. These games are currently under development and, while fun to look at, are not considered playable yet.
- Supports A, AAAA, ANY, CNAME, MX, NAPTR, NS, PTR, SOA, SRV, and TXT DNS queries.
- Supports WebSocket and can provide middlewares and pluggable routing for servers.
- Airs is a tool that can periodically check for new TV episodes online on a few of the popular Web sites. It will present to you if and when there are new episodes available. It supports lifetime management for the downloaded episode information where you can track which episodes you've already seen, which you are still retrieving, and which ones you still have to find.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.