Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- FreeSpeechMe is a Free Software plug-in for Firefox that allows people to effortlessly view Dot-Bit websites. It works on GNU/Linux and Windows.
Dot-Bit (.bit) is a new top-level domain that, unlike Dot-Com, Dot-Net, Dot-UK, etc., is NOT controlled by any government or corporation.
FreeSpeechMe works over the distributed blockchain of the inexpensive cryptocurrency, Namecoin (a derivative of BitCoin). Namecoin is not generally traded as currency. It exists primarily for the purpose of decentralized DNS.
Domains currently cost about 10 cents US of Namecoin to register.
Before FreeSpeechMe, viewing Dot-Bit websites required changing DNS settings, and using non-vetted public DNS servers. FreeSpeechMe doesn't require changing DNS settings, so it is much more secure.
Newly registered Dot-Bit websites can be viewed within three hours worldwide with FreeSpeechMe.
IP or Nameserver update changes to an existing Dot-Bit website are viewable worldwide within 40 minutes.
This isn't just "a plug-in." FreeSpeechMe, Dot-Bit and Namecoin are a complete new Internet ecosystem, free of the constraints of ICANN and the like.
Please see tech FAQ for full list of improvements and implementations we're planning on for FreeSpeechMe and Namecoin: http://www.freespeechme.org/advanced-faq/
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- 'lftp' is a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface. Its multithreaded design lets you issue and execute multiple commands simultaneously or in the background. It also has mirroring capabilities and will reconnect and continue transfers if you get disconnected. Also, if you quit the program while transfers are still in progress, it will switch to nohup mode and finish the transfers in the background. Supported are FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols. BitTorrent protocol is also supported as 'torrent' command.
- I had this scenario in mind when writing meetmint: 1) I am at a meeting and supposed to write the minutes. 2) I have my laptop with me and even without internet connectivity I can use meetmint, which I previously put on my harddisk. 3) If I know there is internet connectivity, I can also get the tool from a website. 4) If there is a video projector in the room, I will use it and others can not only see the notes I'm taking, but they also have a visual structure of the meeting (current topic, agenda, used time).
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- A web application to play, organize and share your music library.
- PageKite is a system for connecting your localhost servers to the public Internet, giving them names and making them globally accessible. It works on most common operating systems and it doesn't matter what kind of Internet connection you have. The PageKite back-end configures DNS for your server and establishes communication with our global pool of front-end relays. These relays have public IP addresses and are visible on the global Internet, which makes it possible for them to accept incoming requests on your server's behalf. These requests get forwarded (proxied) over the tunnel to your server, and any replies travel back the same way.
- Portofino is a free and open source web framework that helps developers create outstanding enterprise applications by addressing three specific needs: productivity, features and architecture. Among its features: content management, CRUD, database connectivity, calendars, charts, security and easy customization using Groovy. A wizard allows the developer to create a web application by connecting to an existing database quickly and easily.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.