Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet. It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- BasApp is a software for friendly creation of web applications, based on your own database structure. Once BasApp is installed in a webserver, the developer can do all the job with a web browser, same as final user.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager. CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Canvas is a feature-rich learning management system.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- Ducker is a lightweight program that makes internet searchs with DuckDuckGo from the command line. It can search for images, websites, videos, news and a lot more.
- Encode Explorer
- Encode Explorer displays the list of files in a folder. It was designed to be used in safe mode and so it is kept simple and functional.
It's written in PHP, XHTML and CSS.
- Files can be sorted by name, size and editing time
- You can move in folders
- Thumbnails for images and pdf files.
- File uploading (needs PHP full mode)
- Logging and notifications
- Optional password protection
- Interface for mobile devices
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.